Monday, May 10, 2004

My First Entry

Well, here I am. I just jumped on board the blog craze. I figured, as I have been scouring the Net looking for law school info, there are either 1. other students doing the same thing and haven't found the nuggets of info that I can share or, 2. folks in the future who may find these insights useful.

I've been trying to find books to prepare me for law school. I read OneL by Scott Turow and it got my stress level up. I would highly recommend it. Just keep in mind that it's quite dated and it's American. As far as I know, there has yet to be published a Canadian counterpart. (Hmmmmm. . . )

So, as you can read above, as of September 6th, 2004, I will be part of the student body at Queens University, Faculty of Law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home