Tuesday, January 25, 2005

To Read or To Burn

The first week back to class, I actually went to the gym 3 times. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for any subsequent weeks. I'm not breaking any New Year's resolution (I gave those up with Santa) but I still feel guilty. I should have enough time to get all my reading done and to burn some fat. Right?

Maybe I need to work on my time management skills. I've using Mac's "Stickies" program, and I find it's quite helpful. One step to becoming more organized. The trick is not to spend all your time organizing your life and then, consequently, not get anything done. I wonder if it would help if I created a Sticky that tells me to go work out.

A local gym (Goodlife) has a deal for students and I know some girls in the law school who are putting their money down. It's true: Queen's gym is lousy. But Goodlife is not for me. If I don't have the time to work out next door, then I'm certainly not going to find time for the trek to some fancy gym.

BTW, thanks for the insight into "Smoker", etc. Comments are always appreciated. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home