Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Preparing for September

Here is my To Do list and how it’s progressing:
1. Buy a laptop. At this point, I’m 99% sure that I’m going to get a Mac. My biggest selling points were 1. it’s 4.6 lbs, 2. its battery life is “up to 5 hours,” 3. AppleCare support is awesome, 4. I can afford it (with an education discount). So, alas, my wonderful, clunky IBM Thinkpad will serve as a pinch hitter. All in all, I’ve been happy with this Windows XP Pro-based machine, except that I’m sick of updating Windows Security patches all the time, downloading the newest virus protection software, et cetera, et cetera. Just thinking about switching to Macs gives me relief.

2. Find an apt in Kingston

3. Get to Queens before September 6th (first day of Orientation). (It almost seems like the whole semester is already planned out! Check out the exam schedule. It's almost eery that it's already up!)

4. Enjoy my summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home