Monday, November 22, 2004

Outlines

Outlines, outlines, everybody's talking about outlines. In an effort to keep up with the Joneses, I spent the weekend outlining. I attempted Torts and Contract Law. Let me tell you: it was not fun. If I had the mojo, I would follow Lawfool's friend:
[O]ne of our Dean's Fellows said that they did not outline at all. I asked my classmate what 'they' were going to do at the final and 'they' said - "I'm going to use my notebook - with all my notes in it - that is what I took them for."
Alas, I'm not nearing bright enough to get away with that. Instead, as the Lawfool blogger, I will be slaving away to make heads or tails of my notes in preparation for our exams. Isn't it odd that I have such a hard time decifering my own notes? Is this normal? As I've been reviewing, I've been trying to be more explicit in my notes so that I have more context to the statement I scribble down, but still, sometime I wonder, 'what the heck was I thinking at that time?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home