Saturday, December 04, 2004

T minus 5 days

The first law school exam that will count is in 5 days. It is our midterm for Tort Law. We had our last classes on Thursday and our professors each gave us different advice going into the exams. Some said to "have fun". Others said "we don't care if you choose not to write, it means less marking for us". I think most students are concentrating their studies on the only final exam we have before us: Public Law. It counts for the most.

Anyhow, I probably won't be posting much in December. To all the readers who are in the midst of exam preparation: good luck. To everyone else: please send us your positive energy.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck. I got my best grade my first year in Torts, probably because it was the first exam and I wasn't burnt out from studying yet when I took it.

Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home