Wednesday, April 13, 2005

"Isn't this fun!?"

A friend of mine is really enjoying this exam schedule. Things are coming together, concepts are gelling, ratios are making sense. Yes - to a certain extent studying is fun.

I was overhearing a couple English MA students yesterday. One was writing a paper on how Hercules was seen in ancient times versus how he is seen today. OK, I enjoy mental gymnastics as much as anyone, but I am glad I am not writing about Hercules. Now, if the SCC ruled on some of Hercules' antics and that ruling affected violence in society, then maybe ....

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, very funny. But watch it! Some of us really enjoy disquisitions on matters of no consequence....
:)

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am a Italian student of law. I want to make friendship with you in order to exchange ideas... It visits mine blog, if you want... Excuse for my English.
Bye
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home