Sunday, August 21, 2005

On Podcasts

With the CBC lockout (not strike - thanks Robin), I've been looking to other sources to fill the airwaves. Evan Schaeffer's Legal Underground produces a fantastic podcast full of humour and wit. After his recent episode, I'm inclined go and read Double Billing. Here are a few other podcasts/ links (some law related, some not) that might be of interest. If you have any trouble loading them, you're free to send me an email asking for help (no guarantees that I can solve the problems).

Legal:
The Law Report (Australia)
Law School Podcast (US/ Missouri)
Ambivalent Voices (US)

Philosophical:
Ad Absurdum (Canada)

Podcast.net/Law (directory)

If you haven't noticed, there seems to be a void of Canadian voices on the law. I included Ad Absurdum for a bit of CanCon, but it's not law-related. Any Canadians law students out there want to start a podcast? Anyone? Anyone?

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Lawyerlike said...

Good idea on the podcasting. I'm a UBC law student, and I've noticed a dearth of law sites, or at least law blogs from here up north.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home