Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Location, location, location

When my wife and I came to Kingston to look for an apartment, we made a choice. (I'm slowly getting used to referring to her as my "wife" - it feels good.) After we boiled down the options, we had a choice between a larger apartment in a residencial neighbourhood or a smaller place downtown. We chose downtown and we couldn't be happier.

We live above a coffee shop, a stone's throw from the water. My route to class includes the farmer's market (on Tuesdays and Thursdays), a statue of Sir John A. MacDonald, beautiful parks, and the courthouse. I'm looking forward to the next 7 months - especially with the turning of the leaves. Kingston is full of historic little gems. Real estate agents know what they're talking about: location is key.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Lawyerlike said...

I used to live on King Street and walk past that statute every day on the way to campus. Say hi to Johnny A for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home