Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Congratulations to the Class of 2010!

I've recently received some emails from students who have been accepted into the Class of 2010. Congrats! For those of you who were accepted into multiple law schools, it is now time to decide which best suits your personality and career goals. (Actually, this is only one of many stages where you will be wondering where you "best match". Every future employer, especially the Bay Street firms, will be asking the same question. "Yes, but do you really fit here?") I won't tell you where to go, but I suggest that you do your research and make an informed choice.

If you are considering Queen's, have a look through my old posts to get a sense of what the school is like. Hopefully this blog is helpful for you. Feel free to shoot me an email with questions about law school or living in Kingston. It's always nice to connect with readers.

10 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger grass said...

Congratulations to you and your wife!! It's really quite an amazing journey!

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - exciting to hear about your parental leave. Congratulations!!! I'd love an invite to your other blog if it's still operative... grassATgrassdiariesDOTcom

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger a blawger said...

Thanks to everyone who has followed or commented on this blog. Yes - I'm currently on parental leave. And it's wonderful!

My son is growing everyday and parenting has changed my life.

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Greetings! Very interesting post.
http://law-us.blogspot.com/

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Queens Central Booking said...

And now all these 2007 admittees have all graduated. Time flies.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger a blawger said...

Queens Central Booking: Indeed!! And time seems to fly even faster with a toddler!

I'm now working as a Staff Lawyer at a legal clinic in Toronto and I love it!!

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous literature review examples said...

Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)

Dissertations literature review

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous cctv karachi said...

This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous 100% Cotton Bedsheets said...

Thanks to everyone who has followed or commented on this blog. And it's wonderful!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

House Of Champions Inc
17228 Saticoy St
ROBERT TARPINIAN Robert is a Sex Offender Man committs Social Security FRAUD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home