Thursday, October 07, 2004

Want a Gmail account?

As you may have seen on the top right, you may contact me using my email account: queenslaw at gmail.com. If you aren't aware, Gmail is Google's exclusive email service. You can only receive a Gmail account by invitation. An entrepreneurial student from McGill created www.GmailSwap.com where folks can put up offers for a Gmail account. Earlier this year, Gmail made news because it offers 1 Gigabyte of space online for each member. It's really nice when you want to send 10 MB attachments to your friends.

Anyhow, I'm giving away 5 Gmail accounts. If you're interested, please send me an email answering one (or more) of the following questions:

How can I improve this site?
What is the best piece of advice you received before you entered law school?
What websites are most helpful to you (related to law)?

Keep in mind that I reserve the right to post answers to the questions above on this site (anonymously). The 5 best answers, based on my subjectivity, will receive Gmail accounts.

Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home