Tuesday, June 13, 2006

CBA: Podcast on Podcasting

I admit it: listening to podcasts has become part of my regular routine. There are some legal podcasts:
Conversations in Law
May it Please the Court
Legalese
Law School Podcast
The Legal Underground
Washington College of Law
Then there are the educational podcasts:
podictionary
commandN
Finally, there is even a podcast dedicated to the Oilers (who are on the verge of elimination):
Edmonton Oilers Podcast
If you want to add your voice to the chorus of podcasters, the CBA has aptly produced a podcast on how to get into podcasting. If any readers out there decide to start a new venture, let me know and I'll add it to my routine.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home