Wednesday, June 02, 2004

My new QLINK account

I just heard from Queen's about my new qlink email account. Their missive states that this account will only be available from now until I graduate. You know, I don't understand why universities don't let their alumni use their email accounts indefinitely. The costs to them are: servers & hard drive space. The benefits are: happy alumni & free advertising and promotion for the school & a constant reminder to alumni where they got their degree(s). Don't the benefits outweigh the costs? It seems like a no-brainer to me.

And CONGRATS to Layla
My fellow blogger listed below decided on Queen's after some deliberation. She wrote in her blog:
The students, volunteers, and staff at Queen's were not only friendly but also helpful, and they made me feel welcomed as a visitor to their campus. The school has won me over.

Hooray!

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home