Monday, October 02, 2006

Blog Shout Out: Precedent

I was recently poking around the Net to see if there are any new Canadian law student blawgs out there. I try to keep a comprehensive list on the right side (if you know of a blawg that isn't mentioned, please let me know). I came across this blog: Precedent: The New Rules of Law and Style by the founder of Ultra Vires, the UofT Law student newspaper. She's not a law student anymore, but her topics are fresh and style is hip.

Some of her recent posts include:
Check it out.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Captain Guyliner said...

In light of your previous two postings on citation, I thought I would observe that at least two of the postings you list are expanded lifts from the pre-eminent blog, BoingBoing. Both business bib and history of the legal pad were originally posted there.

I know this because I read it regularly and cited the legal pad bit myself. Perhaps citation isn't required on blogs? I always figured the same rules applied.

That said, I like the blog anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home